Saturday, September 30, 2006

Where are you?

Who are you, for that matter.

Given that this blog is mainly for me to remember things that I found interesting, it is always a pleasant shock to find that other people read it as well. Thanks to the miracle of Google Analytics, I see that I actually do get readers beyond my immediately family. Whoever you are, welcome, and thanks for stopping by.

The geography has been great: New York, Minneapolis, lots from Church in Lancashire, quite a few from London and the home counties, plus a mysterious figure from Germany.

I don't usually allow comments, because I don't want the spam and I don't expect people to actually read it. But for this post, comments are on, if anyone wants to say anything.

Toby

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The red kipper flies over Dusseldorf at midnight... I hope this is mysterious enough for you. I check in most days to make sure you haven't sold out parrents into slavery and run off with the profits...

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, one of those posts doesn't count. This one does though, since I'm not married to either of you. I've actually come to your site because I was looking for your email address, but since it was to send you a link, I'll post it here. This is the video I told you about today, of a one-legged Dance Dance Revolution player. Enjoy!
G

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home